Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall/Thanksgiving Color Palettes and Coloring Tips

Hello Crafty Friends, Helen is here. Fall is here! Every where we go here in Ohio (or Statewide), we see pumpkins and leaves changing their colors. I love this quote about Fall:

source: brit.co
When I want to create projects I often check out for color palettes, especially for images that I will color with pencils, watercolor, markers, or event paints. Today, I would like to share with you some color palettes and coloring technique that you can use to create Fall theme projects.

First, let's check out these gorgeous pumpkins color palettes that I found at Color Palettes:




Fall is not only about pumpkins, but also leaves. For me was born in a country where there is no Fall Season, I am thankful to live in a country that has Fall season now with my family :D Seeing the leaves changing their colors are amazing! Check out these Fall Leaves and Nature colors:







These color palettes can help us to choose our ink pads, pencil colors, pastels, watercolors, markers, paints, or any color medium you need to create your Fall/Thanksgiving projects this season.

I also have several Fall/Thanksgiving coloring tutorial links that I would like to share with you:

I hope these resources today will give your inspirations to create your projects! Don't forget to check out our October Challenges! Can't wait to see what you'll create :)

THANK YOU for visiting and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

DebR said...

This gave me a lot of ideas...thank you for sharing this Helen!

Cara G said...

Love all these pretty fall palettes Helen...and thanks for sharing the great tutorials too!!