Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Challenges!

Another month...another set of challenges for you!

Just choose a challenge to participate in and link up your project at the bottom. 

Here is our Card Sketch by designer Bev Code.





 And the samples by the Design Team:

Linda Harvey

Helen Gullett


Cara Goedeking

Alicia Redshaw



Here is our Layout Sketch by designer Bev Code.


And the samples by the Design Team:

Linda Harvey


Cara Goedeking


The Scripture Inspiration for the month is:

Psalm 103: 1-2
Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name. May I never forget the good things he does for me. 

The challenge is to use this Scripture in a project.


And the sample by design team member
Helen Gullett

We will choose our Top 3 at the beginning of October and also choose a random prize winner from all the entrants.  The prize will be provided by Alicia at Scrapbook Fantasies.

Can't wait to see what YOU create!



1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have added my card with the bible verse.