Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Everyday Miracle

Hi everyone, Debbie here with My Everyday Miracle.
A few weeks ago I was at an evening Bible Study, and when I came out to leave my car wouldn't start.  My husband wasn't home to call him for help.   But another person was able to give me a jump.
You could tell that my car battery was pretty weak.   I said a prayer asking to be able to make it home ok.   I had to drive home through town, so there were a lot of stop lights.   I was able to drive straight through all the way home without having to stop once for a light.  And as soon as I got home and in my parking spot, my car died....before I even had time to turn it off.
I was thanking and praising the Lord for His watching over me and for getting me home.







2 comments:

Linda Harvey said...

God is good, all the time!!!!

Cara G said...

I love how God shows us in these small ways that He is always with us and He always cares. Thanks for sharing Deb...such a great reminder!