Thursday, January 7, 2016

DECEMBER TOP 3 AND PRIZE WINNER!

Our Top 3 
by DT selection
 in numerical order were:

#4 Shell Swinscoe

#7 Giorgia Rossini

#9 Margaret A.

Ladies please grab this badge for your blogs!



and True Random Number Generator
  5Powered by RANDOM.ORG#5 Dorothy S.

and here is a badge for you!

Dorothy you have 7 days to contact me at 
on Facebook to claim your prize.

Happy 2016 to everyone and congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone that participated!  That makes you all winners to us here on the SEM team!


4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for picking me as one of the top 3. Congratulations to the other winners.

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thanks!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3.
Huge congrats to the other winners
Hugs Shell xx

Dorothy S said...

Oops - I missed this but want you to know I finally saw my card! Congrats to the other winners.