Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WELCOME TO DECEMBER!

Here we are already at the final month of 2015. 

This year has really flown by...my Mom always said it would be this way when I grew up...

I hope that you will join us in any one or all three of our December challenges.  If there are enough entries we will have a Top 3 as selected by Design Team votes as well as a random draw for a fabulous prize!


 Layout Sketch-

Linda Oswald Harvey

Katy Donaldson Taylor

Cara Goedeking

Card Sketch

Debbie Reed

Paula Jennings

Scripture Inspiration
My soul glorifies the Lord 
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.
Luke 1:46-47

Karla Yungwirth

Wishing you and your families 
a very blessed and peaceful holiday season 
and a very Merry Christmas 
from all of us on the 
Scrapping Everyday Miracles Team!






4 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful sketches! I hope I can join in this month!

Paula Jennings said...

I am so glad they inaspire you. I hope you will get to share your creations with us!

memorial garden benches said...

Lovely layout! Beautiful creation. Thanks for inspiring!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.