Monday, December 7, 2015

AND THE WINNERS FOR NOVEMBER ARE...

Here are our top 3 as selected by Design Team votes and presented in numerical order - 

#3  Toni Herron

#6  Giorgia Rossini

#8  Margaret A.

And our prize winner by Random.org -

True Random Number Generator  2Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#2 Margaret A.

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all our entrants.  Margaret, please message me within 7 days on Facebook to Paula McLane Jennings with your address information so we can get your prize out to you!

Don't forget to check out our December challenges here

3 comments:

Cara G said...

Congratulations to the winners--great layouts ladies!

Giorgia Rossini said...

thank you so much!

Granmargaret said...

I have only just read this. Am I too late. I have just tried to find Paula McLane Jennings on Facebook. I hope I found the right one and I have sent a message.
Congratulations to the top 3.
I hope you all had a happy Christmas.
Best wishes for the New Year.