Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini Crop - Challenge #5...Color Inspiration

Hi everyone...Debbie here with Challenge #5
My challenge is a Color Inspiration.  

I have created a color chart to use.  You can create any kind of a project using these five colors.
The colors are: black, white, blue, green & brown.

I created a mixed media project.

This is done on a 11x14 block of wood. I started out by painting the wood black, then built upon that.  The bird, flowers, and the nest are pictures that I printed out on paper and glued on.  Then I used stencils,  paints and word stickers
Products used on this project are: matted medium, gesso, joint compound, stencils, paints, color pencils, and word stickers.    I really had fun with this!



Please use the Inlinkz on the side bar to enter your project and name, and please add #5 to it so we know.   Can't wait to see what you do!   Thanks for playing along.
You have all month to play along with any of these challenges.


Each challenge will give you a random ballot for the big draw at the end of the month.

Be sure to come back in 15 minutes to view the next Challenge!

2 comments:

paulaj said...

wow...I've never worked on a block of wood before. Great job!
I'll have to figure out what i am going to do with your color combo!

Karla Yungwirth said...

That's a beautiful project!! Love the colour combo!!