Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini Crop - Challenge #6 Inspiration Challenge


Hi everyone...Cara here to bring you our last challenge for our special Birthday Bash Mini Crop!

My challenge is an INSPIRATIONAL one...

Simply use this quilt as your inspiration and create a project (layout, card, canvas or something else crafty).
(from bijoulovelydesigns.com)

Here is the layout I created using the quilted inspiration above...

Can't wait to see what you create!
You have the rest of September to play along. Link to the side bar inlinkz and mark the Challenge #6
in the title with your name

On my own blog...enter to win some "Blog Candy" (a $10 gift card to Paper Issues) if you play along with my challenge and comment on my personal blog: http://bitsbaublesandbliss.blogspot.com.

Be sure to look back all the fun challenges we have for you this month, and play along with one, two or all!! Have fun creating this month!!

~Cara




1 comment:

paulaj said...

Great quilt and great layout! I love how your quilt on the layout seems tohave the base cut with the patterns behind rather than the patterns just pasted on top. I am going ot have to try that one of these days when I feel ambitious. LOL!