Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini-Crop - Challenge #4...

Are you guys having FUN!!! I know I'm enjoying seeing all the fun challenges my fellow DT girls have been creating for you!

Here's my challenge for you...since we're celebrating a BIRTHDAY today...I challenge you to make ANYTHING Birthday related!!!

I decided to make a layout featuring a photo I took of my son and I as we left my "birthday lunch" a few months ago. He now lives 1500 miles away and I've been missing him terribly so I decided to use this photo to force a smile from behind the tears!


Thanks for stopping by!

Remember...you have 'till the end of the month to post your challenge projects...make sure you put the challenge number by your Linky "title" so we'll know which one you're playing along with!

Feel free to stop over at my blog to leave some love :0)

1 comment:

paulaj said...

What a great layout! And such a handsome son. you don't look old enough to have a son that grown up! Wonderful layout. I did a birthday layout of my eldest son too! how funy! I was going to do a page 2 for it anyway so maybe that is what I will do for your challenge!