Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini Crop - Challenge #3 A Card!


Karla here this morning, and I am so excited to be part of this amazing Birthday Bash Mini Crop!

For my challenge I'm showing you a card I recently completed for a card swap and thought this challenge would be the perfect thing to share!

I used some pretty paper from Kaisercraft as a background and added a journaling card on top before layering on my elements. The sentiment is stamped and heat embossed and then sponged with Distress Ink before I cut it into a banner shape.


You'll see one of the challenge requirements (below) is to use a bread tag and toothpick - Here I've added paint and embossing powder and the bread tag warped a bit when I heated it, which I thought made it look like a flag!

 I used a Julie Nutting Paper Doll stamp by Prima that I coloured with Prismacolor Markers and paper pieced. I love these mini stamps that fit perfectly on a card!

Inside:

Here's what you need to add to your card to qualify:

1. A button 
2. A tooth pick
3. A bread tag
4. A paper clip 
5. Ribbon or a piece of lace 
6. Have a sentiment either on the outside or inside 

You may have more than one of each item and you can add whatever else you want, as long as you have at least one of each of the above 6 items!

See! Easy-Peasy! Gather up your supplies and get creating! Don't forget to link up on the sidebar before the end of the month for your chance to win a Grand Prize!

For some fun BLOG CANDY, be sure to visit my blog to follow and comment on the challenge post for your chance to win this amazing class:

Easy Hand Lettering

You can join in all the Birthday Bash Mini Crop fun by checking out each post this morning and all the challenges the other designers have come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend :)



1 comment:

Paula Jennings said...

Karla that card is amazing! Another recipe like Bev...wow...I am going to have to search to find a bread tag and figure out how to use it. I love your doll! I am very into them right now but only have a few that are small enough for normal sized cards. Awesome challenge!