Saturday, September 19, 2015

Birthday Bash Mini-Crop - Challenge #2 - Layout



Hi!  Paula here with challenge #2 
It's all about the Layout...

My challenge for you today is going to be a layout that you will create using the Tic-Tac-Toe board below.
                                                                                                                     `  


3+ PHOTOS



DIE CUT

OR

CHIPBOARD 



VELLUM



RIBBON




PATTERNED PAPER




HOLIDAY

(ANY)

LAYOUT



VACATION 
LAYOUT





BUTTONS


USE
A
SKETCH


Here is my sample page...I chose the vertical right row...


Vellum     Holiday Layout     Use a sketch

For the holiday I chose my eldest son's 22nd birthday.  

For the sketch I used the Team B September Week 2 sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy.


And here is my layout - 


My assignment for you is to create an awesome layout using the board above.   In your post be sure to share that you are playing in our Birthday Blog Mini crop, linking to this challenge page and which row you chose,  Enter your fabulous creation on the InLinkz in the sidebar being sure to put challenge #2 along with your name.

For every challenge you do from the crop you will get an entry towards the grand prize.  

If you enter my challenge be sure to visit my personal blog post at Precious Pages by Paula. When you visit, please become a follower of my blog and leave a comment with the link to your creation in order to win a fun rack from me! 






















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a FUN challenge - created my layout using the center column! :) Thanks for the INSPIRATION!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Awesome layout and a great challenge!!