Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sharing An Everyday Miracle

Cara here today to share with you today.

This was shared by my good friend yesterday on Facebook, and even though it wasn't what I originally planned to share with you...this just struck me as something that everyone should remember.

So how is this an everyday miracle? Well, I guess I could say that honestly, as much as I love Facebook for the updates and photos shared by friends and family, I often spend way too much time on it...time that probably could have been spent in a much better way...and so I feel a bit guilty. BUT then there's days like today, when something shared is so awesome, that I am so grateful I checked Facebook, like this--

Here's what my friend Julie shared:

"In church yesterday we were asked to think of one thing we love about the Lord, and one thing we think the Lord loves about us. It was easy for me to think of what I love about Him, but harder to think of what He could love about me. The more I thought about it the more the Lord began to remind me that He loves everything about me; I was created by Him and in His image...I am His child! My worth and beauty are found in Him and through His eyes. Praise the LORD! Hopefully this is an encouragement for somebody today." 


4 comments:

DebR said...

This is very encouraging...thanks for sharing this Cara.

Paula Jennings said...

Wonderful post Cara. I too spend more time on FB than I should so how awesome it is when we are doing just that and receive such a powerful reminder of exactly who we are and more importantly whose we are.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Beautifully said! Definitely a good reminder :)

Yahoo forgot password recover help said...

Very nice! I really enjoy reading this post.....