Monday, June 1, 2015

TIME FLIES!

Can you believe it?  
It's June already! 
We are nearly halfway through 2015. 

And...as we do each month I am here to bring you our scripture inspiration for the month and our latest layout and card sketches along with the fabulous samples from our Design Team.

This month's scripture inspiration is-


Song of Songs 2:12
Flowers appear on the earth; 
the season of singing has come, 
the cooing of doves is heard in our land. 

a journal piece by
Katy Donaldson Taylor

and now for the sketches and samples - 


Alicia Redshaw

Cara Goedking

Leah Burgett

Paula Jennings



Bev Code

Debbie Reed

Paula Jennings

Alicia Redshaw
I hope that you have enjoyed viewing all this inspiration and you are ready to head off to your scrap area and gather some supplies so you can create something to share back with us.

Add the link to your specific blog post of the creation you made using our inspiration. There will be a prize for one lucky entrant as well as a chance to be among our top three for the month.



4 comments:

Linda Harvey said...

I did not get all the information posted to my layout and don't know how to edit it. I used a square "doliy" for my background and multiple pictures.

Paula Jennings said...

Linda- you didn't need to use special things or a particular amount of photos...just whatever the sketch inaspired you to do. The problem is that your icon does not go anywhere. I need it to link to your blog post.

Kim said...

Thanks for a great sketch to work with and fabulous inspiration!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I have used the verse for my first entry.