Thursday, June 4, 2015

COME SEE WHO OUR MAY WINNERS ARE!!!

On behalf of our design team I would like to present our Top 3 from the month of May (in numerical order).

#3 Karla Yungwirth

#6 Jackie Edwards

#9 Granmargaret

Please add this to your blog!

And our prize winner selected by random.org

True Random Number Generator  5Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#5 Ike

and a blog button for you-

Please message me on Facebook at 
Paula McLane Jennings 
so I can get your information for the prize!

Don't forget our June challenges are posted and just waiting for your creations!


3 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

congratulations!
Carla made a super funny card :)

ike said...

Oh how awesome ! THANK YOU very much indeed. I have snagged my Badge :-D
Congrats to the Top 3.

Hugz
IKE xxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for picking my layout as one of the top 3.