Friday, May 1, 2015

TIME FOR MAY FLOWERS!

Welcome back everyone to our May challenges! 

As always we have three great ways you can enter to win a wonderful prize.  There is a layout sketch, a card sketch and a Scripture verse.  Do one or for a greater opportunity to win you can do two or even all three!


Here they are along with 
some wonderful samples from our Design Team.


First is the Layout Sketch:


with samples by - 




Next up is our Card Sketch - 





and our Scripture for this month is - 

"I am the vine, you are the branches.
  If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; 
apart from me you can do nothing."

Here is a mixed media page by

To view more details of the wonderful creations above you may visit each design team members' blog by clicking on their name.

We hope that you have enjoyed our creations and that you will now run and pull out your own fun supplies and create something inspired by these to share with us.


5 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

Cara that is the cutest biggest guinea pig I've ever seen. She looks twice the size of ours and I am pretty sure ours are full grown!

Paula Jennings said...

Linda - entry #2 can you please leave your blog link or email address below. Thanks.

Bev Code said...

fabulous fun DT reveal.. and super links sharing your creations

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I've enjoyed your versatile card sketches. Thanks for sharing!

Granmargaret said...

I found this challenge on Debbie Reed's blog.
Thank you for this challenge. Lovely work by the design team.