Friday, March 13, 2015

WINNERS FINALLY!

I am so sorry that this has taken so long.  I had a minor accident that has kept me from getting out to take care of this at the library. But...I finally figured out what I could do from home on my son's laptop so without further ado...our February winners! 


Our top 3 in numerical order by DT selection are:

#7 Linda Harvey


#8 Beverly Jordan

#10 Karla Yungwirth

Please grab this button for your blog!

and our prize winner selected by Random.org is #9
W2 Wendy
Please 
Facebook message to
Paula McLane Jennings
Put SEM Feb Winner in the Subject line 

and here is a blog button for you!

Don't forget to play in our wonderful new challenges going on until March 31!


2 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

Thank you so much for choosing my baby layout as one of your top 3 for February! So exciting! Congrats to all the winners, and hope everything is ok with you Paula!

Paula Jennings said...

You are quite welcome Karla! Beautiful work.

W2 Wendy - you didn't give any contact information for yourself. The link in your layout did not go to a blog. You need to contact me within 7 days to claim your prize.