Friday, February 6, 2015

JANUARY WINNERS!

We had 11 wonderful entries this month.  Each one simply perfect in it's own way.  Our top 3 by DT votes are:

1.  Wendy C.


5.  Vickie O'Dell


9.  Mandie Holmes


True Random Number Generator 8 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
and our prize winner by Random.org is #8 Deborah Adams.

Thank you everyone for playing. 
 
Top 3 Here is a blinkie for your blog.
 
And a blinkie for our prize winner.
 
 
Deborah Adams please email me at NeedTime4Kroppin@aol.com within 7 days to claim your prize.  Please put SEM JANUARY WINNER in the subject line!
 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations to all of you! :o)

Deborah Adams said...

I was chosen as the Winner. :D yeah! I emailed you on Feb. 10 and then today. I hope you received my previous email. Thank you so much for the fun challenges. :D my email is stampndeb00@yahoo.com just in case.
Thank you xxx

Paula Jennings said...

Hi Deborah. You should have received your prize by now. If not please contact me right away.