Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Everyday Miracle with Leah

Hello everyone! Leah here and I want to share with you two things. First, I want to share something personal about my son, Noah.  A couple of weeks ago he was baptized! 

I am beyond thrilled about this! When he got into the water with the pastor, the pastor asked him a question.  He asked, "Do you take God as your Lord and Savior?" Noah answered matter of factly, "Yes! He IS the Lord and Savior and shouldn't we all?" I love my son's honesty.  The pastor shared this with the congregation followed by several amens.  
Seond, I wanted to share some of my favorite Bible verses on being thankful:

Psalm 107:1
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Ephesians 5:20
Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests be made known to God.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

And my personal favorite:
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Love to all,
Leah

3 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

How awesome that Noah made a decision to be baptised. I know you must be so proud. Love the scriptures you chose. So perfect for this season of thanks.

Jennifer Earley said...

Beautiful!

Cara Goedeking said...

Love this Leah...and what an awesome thing that your son was baptized...my daughter was a couple summers ago and it was one of the best days of my life :). Thanks so much for sharing!