Wednesday, November 12, 2014

In The Word Wednesday

Click HERE to go to our November Thankful Challenge

I recently made a little mini journal on the attributes of God.  It really made me dig into the Word and really study on who God is.  It was amazing!  Our God is so awesome!
I would like to share some of the Scripture I found on His Attributes with you.
Psalm 90:1,2
Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations.  Before the mountains where brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
Isaiah 40:28
Have you not known?  Have you not heard?  The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
Jeremiah 24:24
Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.
Genesis 18:14
Is anything to hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.
Psalm 102:27
But You are the same, and Your years have no end.
Psalm 77:14
You are the God who works wonders; You have made known Your might among the peoples.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
Genesis 1:27
So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created him, male and female He created them.
These are just some of His attributes...there are so many more!
Here is one of my pages that I made:

I hope this gets you to dig into the Word and discover for yourself just how amazing, powerful, and Holy our God is.


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful work, Deb! Writing out Scripture is such a blessing to us! I really like the colors you used too! :o)

Susan Carol said...

Wonderful scriptures and so inspiring to meditate on them. You will treasure this journal.

DebR said...

Thanks Nancy & Carol

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful and some fantastic scriptures to use for attributes :)