Sunday, October 5, 2014

MINI CROP TOP THREE AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Happy Sunday!  I'm here today to announce our 'Top Three' from the mini-crop challenges as voted on by our Design Team and our Grand Prize winner as selected by random draw from all of the non-DT entries to all of the challenges.

So without further ado...

Our Top Three Entries are:

#10

#16

#19

and the winner of the Grand Prize:

#6

Jackie, Nancy and Kim please grab our 'Top Three' badge for your blog.


Nancy please contact me at NeedTime4Kroppin@aol.com with your contact information so I can get a prize out to you!

Looking forward to seeing more of all of your beautiful work in our October challenge!  

   


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, WOW!! Thank you so much! I'm honoured to have my card chosen in the top 3, and to have won! I didn't know there was a prize! :o)

DebR said...

Great work everyone!

Feng Shui said...

Congratulation! Next time maybe I will also join.

artisoo