Friday, September 12, 2014

Mini Crop Challenge #5: Color Inspirations

Hey hey hey.... :D Helen is here! Every 15 minutes each of our DT members posts one challenge starting at 8 A.M. EST. Scroll up to see the challenge #1, #2, #3 and #4 to play and join the fun!

This is our Mini Crop Challenge #5 for today. I challenge you to create any projects using this color palate:


Here's my first take on this challenge using Bev's Sketch, I tweak a little bit from the sketch:



I used Pathfinding Scrapbooking Kit from Close To My Heart to make this card. I used Woodgrain Embossing Folder to emboss the background.

And one more... I created a digital scrapbook layout using Jen C Designs new collection kit, My Story September and Memory Makers Template Vol.11


So what does come in your mind the first time you see this color palate?

Now, it's your turn. Feel free also to use the sketch to create your project, the important thing is use the color pallette I provided for you. After you create your project, here's how you can link up with our Mini Crop Challenge:
  • Use the Inlinkz button on the side bar to link up your project/s. Please link directly from your blog post (not your general blog) or directly from any of your gallery.
  • Give your name and challenge # for each different challenge you link up.
  • If you write a blog, please mention SEM Challenge and link back to our blog, feel free to grab our blog button from the side bar.
I cannot wait to see your projects. With you playing with us, this Mini Crop is SUPER FUN! :)

Have a fun creating and THANK YOU for joining us today!

No comments: