Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 2014 Challenges!

Hello, June!  How did June get here?  Seems like yesterday was Christmas!  What a blessing to be here on June 1st, 2014!  And with that said, our theme challenge this month is so appropriate.
Challenge #1:  The Theme Challenge
Theme: Each new day is a gift.
Scripture Inspiration:

James 1:17  "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

View all of the Design Team inspiration projects below!

Nolene 




Challenge #2:  The Layout Sketch
Multi-photo sketches are my favorite way to go when I'm behind in my scrapping, which lately is always!  This one is brought to us from Pagemaps.com!












Challenge #3:  The Card Sketch
Isn't this another beautifully simple design from Pagemaps.com?





Rachel Taylor 





Here is the generous prize you could win:

Link up your projects over on the sidebar in the top right!
We can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I wish you all the best, but I don't think this challenge blog is for me.
Sorry!

Bernadyn Nettles said...

These are all so beautiful and creative, what a great challenge, very inspiring! Each new day truly is a gift!

Linda Harvey said...

Wonderful challenges...I am joining so late in the month, I'm not sure how much I can get done.
I have been wanting to be a part of a group like this for a long time and am excited about reflecting Christ in my pages.