Tuesday, May 20, 2014

SOME OF MY FAVORITES...

Good Morning!  DT Paula here to share some of my favorite inspiring Bible verses with you along with a bit of art. Most of them are art journal pages with an occasional canvas or layout.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."



Phillipians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Jeremiah 30:17
"I will give you back your health and heal your wounds says the Lord."


1 Corinthians 13:13
"So these three things continue forever, FAITH, HOPE and LOVE. and the greatest of these is LOVE."



Psalm 126:2
"Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The Lord has done great things for them."


Proverbs 16:3
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

Proverbs 19:21
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."


Psalm 5:3
"In the morning O Lord, you hear my voice, in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation."


Galatians 6:4-5
"Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given and then sink yourself into that.  Don't be impressed with yourself.  Don't compare yourself with others.  Each of you must take responsibility for doing the creative best you can with your own life."


Psalm 51:10
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."


Philippians 4:4
"Rejoice in the Lord always! And again I say Rejoice!"


Psalm 68:11
"The Lord gave the Word.  Great was the company of those who proclaimed it."


Psalm 8
"O Lord, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength
Because of Your adversaries,
To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
What is man that You [e]take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?
Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
And You crown him with glory and majesty!
You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,
All sheep and oxen,
And also the beasts of the field,
The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea,
Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
Lord, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth!"

James 1:5
"But if any of you lacks wisdom, he should pray to God who will give it to him because God gives generously and graciously to all."



Phillipians 4:6
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

Isaiah 9:6
"Unto us a child is born."


I hope you have enjoyed viewing some of my favorite scriptures along with my creations. Don't forget to enter our May challenges!
 --  Paula  --

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful, Paula!! The scriptures you chose are so inspiring!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous and wonderful scriptures.