Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Guest Designer ~ Tracey Sabella

We are delighted to introduce our
April Guest Designer,



I reside in northeast Ohio with my amazing husband, Gary. Our family has always been an important part of our lives. We have been blessed with four wonderful children, and with two weddings in as many years, our family is growing. I home educated for 19 years; however, our children have now moved on to working, marriage, and college. As much as I enjoy family and papercrafting, my first love is our Lord, and this faith is often reflected in my work.  

I'm a shabby chic, mixed media artist and enjoy the creative outlet of paper crafting. I’ve been creating and crafting for as long as I can remember and employ many of those skills on my projects. I adore learning new techniques along the way and enjoy sharing my projects along with tips and techniques on my blog. I design for Donna Salazar Designs, Once Upon A…Sketch, Helmar and Leaky Shed Studio. I'd be delighted for you to stop by my blog, Garden of Grace.


I'm so delighted to be joining Scrapping Everyday Miracles once again this month as a guest designer. I've used the delightful April Layout Sketch and all three of the April Challenge Theme words: Faith, Hope, and Love. 

In this wedding photo of Elizabeth and Andrew, they are looking to the future with Faith Hope and Love. I pray that they will have many happy years together with the Lord at the center of their marriage and home. 

"Faith . . . Hope . . . Love"

I flipped the sketch as shown.

Please stop by my blog, Garden of Grace, for close-ups and details.

~ Blessings ~

Here are some more of her lovely creations.



Two more projects that both fit this month's love theme.


 

8 comments:

BBart said...

This is so beautiful!!

Nolene Burnett said...

Stunning work, Tracey!

Christy Butters said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Cara G said...

Love all your beautiful creations Tracey...thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month!

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks so much!! ~ Blessings

Tracey Sabella said...

Thank you, Nolene!! ~ Blessings

Tracey Sabella said...

Thank you, Christy!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks so much for your lovely words, Cara!! ~ Blessings, Tracey