Friday, February 14, 2014

February Guest Designer - Nancy Nickel

Hello...and Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
I am very excited to be here today and I hope you like what I have to share!

My project was completely inspired by the wonderful SEM theme this month
"Love is in the Air"
and the beautiful Scripture verse found in Colossians 3:14:
"And over all these virtues put on love, 
which binds them all together in perfect unity."
(NIV)



If we look back in the Bible verses previous to verse 14 it says:
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, 
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you."

Wouldn't the person wearing THAT wardrobe be stylish? 
We should each have those verses hanging in our closet,
so we can see them every morning when we get dressed.
Then our final accessory should always be love!

All the details of my canvas can be found at The Nickel Nook.
I hope you'll stop by...I always enjoy making new friends!
Thank you so much for having me as your guest this month! :o)

***  Please hop over and join in our 3 challenges this month! ***

5 comments:

DebR said...

Love this! Everything about it is perfect.

Paula Jennings said...

gorgeous canvas! Love the clothespins!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Beautiful project! I especially like the dangling hearts! :)

Nolene Burnett said...

So very cute! I love banners in all forms and this one is especially gorgeous with all its hanging bits and extra dimension. Birdies are a personal favourite too so that's a double WOW from me :-)

Cara G said...

This is just beautiful Nancy...thanks so much for being a Guest Designer for us this month!