Thursday, January 16, 2014

January Product Spotlight with Kelly

I have been to several crops lately where I have seen these really cool scrapbook layout thingys that help keep you organized while working on a page or two! Here is what it looks like:

I found this write-up over at Lala's World

Scrap'n Easel is a free standing 12x24 magnetic easel.  It comes with the 12x12 clear removable grids, magnetic ruler, and lots of really strong magnets. It also comes with industrial strength velcro that keeps the Scrap'n Easel closed and the tab out of sight when it's open.  It is very strong and sturdy so you don't have to worry about it falling over. When it's closed it is quite thin, so storage is no big deal.  


You can craft on the easel laying down, but I found I enjoyed scrapping with it while it was standing up.  It was nice not to have to lean over my desk constantly.  My neck really gets sore after a couple hours  bending over my table constantly. 

When I scrapbook, the very last thing I do is add the embellishments, photos, etc. to the paper.  I like to move stuff around until I think it looks the way I want it too.  This is where the magnets come in.  I had been working on a kit and wasn't too sure about the 2nd page.  I wanted to add something more to it.  I decided to add a sun I cut from my Expression and some flowers.  I put the magnetic ruler along the top to see what size sun I needed.  I also layered a couple of flowers and put in a couple of places until I liked where they were.


 I also did not adhere the flowers together. The magnet is holding the two of them together and to the Scrap'n Easel.  


The pages are kept in place by clear plastic corners so when you are done, you can use the Scrap'n Easel to show off you work. Pretty awesome, right? 


So, there you have it! Thanks for stopping by, and blessings my scrappy friends!
Kelly

3 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

I'll say it's awesome! Love the fact that it folds and is easy to transport. TFS

Jackie said...

Wow...I have the Basic Grey 12x12 but I would love a 12x24!!! How cool for double layouts!!!!!

Cara G said...

Very cool product highlight Kelly!! (I'm playing catch-up here and finally got around to seeing this!) I also absolutely LOVE your super cute beach theme double layout too (those flip-flops are adorable!!) GREAT job!!