Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 2014 Winners!

January brought a new year with three papercrafting challenges!  Our Scripture focus inspired the theme, "Friends Forever," and we delighted in 29 entries!  The Design Team members from around the world enjoyed your layouts and cards!  Thank you to each one of you for entering, and we hope you will join us on the 1st of each month for more challenges with prizes!
Congratulations to our 3 Prize Winners with the most votes by our Design Team:
 The WINNERs are determined by the highest number of votes from our design team members! (Please e-mail your mailing address to: mrsme6th   at   bellsouth   dot  net).



#11 Brenda M.


#21 Jackie Edwards


#26 Cate's Crafts


Congratulations to our January Design Team FAVES, also chosen by Design Team voting
 

#1 Melissa Craig


#5 Pam
DSC02312

#10 Karen B.


We truly had a fun time visiting your blogs and sharing in the spirit of FRIENDSHIP through your creations! 
**Please join us on FEBRUARY1, 2014 for theme, card sketch and layout sketch challenges!**

13 comments:

Nolene Burnett said...

Congratulations to our winners! Your work is amazing! Hope the prize winners enjoy their prizes.

Christy Butters said...

congratulations to the winners!

Paula Jennings said...

congratulations to all the winners! It was really hard to select this month. All of the work was so spectacular.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful....Congratulations to the winners!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Congrats Winners!!!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Congratulations to all 6 winners! We had a difficult time narrowing down our decision because of all the beautiful and inspiring projects! We'll see you on February 1st!

Brenda Morgan said...

Thank you very much all you beautiful ladies who chose my entry as a winner. I loved making this layout as I now don't get too many photos of my son, and especially with his babies like this. I am so glad I've found your site and yes I will definitely be back. Thank you again. Brenda

Jackie said...

Wow...thank you for choosing my project as one of your winners!!!!!!!!!!! I am only glad I didn't have to pick as your entries were amazing!!! I am proudly displaying my winners badge on my blog!! See you on Saturday!!

Helen Gullett said...

Congratulations, winners! They are gorgeous projects... thank you so much for sharing with us at SEM!

Helen Gullett said...

Congratulations, Jackie :)

Helen Gullett said...

Congratulations, Brenda!

Joefil said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my layout as one of the winners! congratulations to the other winners as well! can't wait for the next challenge! Thanks again!

Melissa Craig said...

Thank you so much - I am delighted to be a fave! Congratulations to everyone. Now I'm off to maybe play with that srapbook page layout. Way fun!!!!