Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Guest Designer Inspiration - Lisa Hoel

Hello everyone! I'm excited to be back at Scrapping Everyday Miracles and share a project I created for the main challenge with the theme "Friends Forever."



I am going to send this card to a friend and I hope that it will uplift and encourage her. The verse associated with the challenge is Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times…" It is so easy to get caught up in our busy lives that we forget to slow down and reach out to friends with encouragement and support. We can all use it! Check out my blog post about this card to learn the nitty gritty on how it came together. Don't forget to check out all three SEM challenges this month. Link up your own projects for them and you'll be entered for a chance to win! Blessings!  Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is a beautiful card and I am sure that your friend will be blessed! Thank you so much for sharing it with us here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lisa! What a sweet way to encourage your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment we really appreciate it!