Thursday, November 28, 2013

To be Thankful..... WINNERS!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who entered our November Theme Challenge, "To be thankful is to be truly content....!" 
We enjoyed seeing your creations, and visiting each one of your blogs! Please join us on December 1st for our Christmas Theme Challenge! 
And now for our WINNER, and Top 3 designs:
The WINNER is determined by the highest number of votes from our design team members!
TOP Prize Winner:  Nancy Nickel
 (Nancy, please e-mail me your mailing address, or message me on facebook!)

Here is your winner's badge!  Congratulations!


TOP 3 Designs:

#20 Kathleen White

#5 Vickie Odell

#16 Leila Cardosa
 

Please grab the code for your Top 3 badge over to the right in the side bar!


Congratulations to you all on your beautiful and inspired work, and we hope you will join us on December 1st for our Christmas Theme Challenge! 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my WOW!! Thank you so much for liking my page! I really appreciate the encouragement! Your blog is very inspiring to me and I look forward to the next challenge! Congratulations to all the other winners! :o)

Paula Jennings said...

congrats to the winner and top 3! Beautiful work!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks Ladies for choose my card!
Congrats to all winners and tops
xx
Leila