Saturday, August 3, 2013

July Winners!!

Can you believe it is August already??  Where has the summer (in the Northern Hemisphere anyway) gone? It's Jessica here today with our July challenge winners!


The top 3 for our main challenge were:




Congratulations ladies and thanks to everyone who played along, you all did such beautiful, thoughtful work!  It was a challenge to pick a top 3! Don't forget to display the "Top 3 badge" proudly in the sidebar of your blog!


And now on to our prize!  This month our winner will receive a sign from:

Pure Painted Signs


Here's what Celisa has to share about her company:

My name is Celisa Schumpert and I am a wife, a mom and I have a love for all things creative.  My husband and I were blessed to spend over 20 years in youth ministry before helping begin a start up church about 3 years ago that has grown to about 1700 weekly attendance, it has been awesome watching God at work in our new adventure.  I am also a mom to three children 20, 16 and 8.  Around 7 years ago we were blessed to bring home our 8 year old from China and it doing so developed a heart for orphans and a desire to help them find forever families.  As a result, I wanted to start a business that could give to that purpose.  I am blessed to combine my two passions into my relatively new business, Pure Painted Signs.  I have always loved painting and with this endeavor I am able to give 10% to my church and 40% to orphan causes around the world, as well as supporting families who are seeking to adopt. 

The prize is a wooden sign such as:


Our winner is:

Connie!!

Congratulations!!
to claim your prize.

We invite you to link up to our August challenge to be posted on Monday
and our Sketch challenge to be posted the third Monday of this month!



3 comments:

Buffy Esser said...

Congratulations ladies!

Kim said...

Wow!! I'm honored!! Thank you so much!

Scrapper Myra said...

Congrats all