Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's So Cool I Have to Share...

Hi all!  It is Jessica here, with a late Thursday post (early Friday for some of you!).  I am sharing a website that I came across recently.  One of the lovely ladies on our Facebook page had shared a couple of daily devotions a while ago.  I finally had the chance to check out the website, Proverbs 31 Ministries, last week.

I signed up for their daily devotions (delivered to my inbox) on the spot!  They are wonderful!  Each day I begin the day by reading a short devotional that is followed up by some questions that get me to take a close look at my life.  That is followed by a power verse.  What more could a woman want?!

The devotionals have really spoken to me as a woman and a mother.  Today's was about teaching our children biblical truths and guiding them down the path of virtue and righteousness.  This is a message I regularly need to be reminded of because it is so easy for me to get caught up in what is going on in the world and my to do's that I forget the most important part of my job as a mother.

I would encourage everyone to go check out the website.  There are several other things on the website that look interesting, but I just haven't had a chance to check them out.  If you find something interesting, leave a comment so that we can all go find it!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

I love their ministry, too! Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. It does speak straight to us as moms and women. God is so good to us!

Cara G said...

Love this Jessica...thanks so much for sharing this with us...I love Proverbs 31!

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Looks like an amazing site! ~ Blessings

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Looks like an amazing site! ~ Blessings