Thursday, July 25, 2013

It is SO COOL I Just Have To Share... WASHI TAPE (More Pinterest Inspirations!)

Hi... It's Helen and today I wanna share something cool with you that I found on Pinterest.
Who doesn't like Pinterest? I know I do. But it can be addicting :D I have to set a time to be on Pinterest, 15 minutes a day...enough for me.

I've been searching for some inspiration on how to use washi tapes for crafting, card making or scrapbooking. I have a pin board for projects that catch my eyes (you can tell I have a "crush" on washi tape :D). You are welcome to check it out!

Here are some of my favorites (click on the pictures to go to the original blogs):


And here's the coolest thing I've found and would like to make:

What is your crafty project that you are doing right now? Feel free to share at comment box :)

13 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

What great ways to use Washi!! Thanks for sharing. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/


Paula Jennings said...

amazing washi tape projects Helen. And I love that color combo - so beachy and summery.

Cara G said...

Great washi inspiration Helen. I really love all these ideas...so glad you shared!

Christy Butters said...

I LOVE tape...thanks for the inspiration

Lisa H said...

very cool! I like washi tape a lot. That shadowbox project looks great!

Helen Gullett said...

You're welcome, Tracey :) I love them!

Helen Gullett said...

I love the color combo, too, Paula :) very summer and refreshing isn't it?

Helen Gullett said...

Glad I found them, Cara :D Pinterest is amazing!

Helen Gullett said...

You're welcome, Christy

Helen Gullett said...

That shadow box is my favorite too! Thinking to make one when I get the shadow box :)

Kim said...

I love Pinterest!! I won some washi tape at the SEM Birthday Bash that should be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait to play with it!!

Helen, these are wonderful ideas!! Thanks for sharing.

Helen Gullett said...

Hi Kim... great! I hope you could find something beautiful to make with your washi tape when they arrive :D

Helen Gullett said...

Lisa, you just like me :D Washi Tape lovers LOL!