Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Birthday Celebration Sponsors


I am so excited to share with you the sponsors, discounts and prizes for the Birthday Celebration.  God really has blessed us with wonderful loyal sponsors some of these ladies have sponsored us multiple times.  I could never show enough gratitude for their kindness!!!  I ask that you please take the time to stop by each of these ladies stores or blogs and let them know how much you appreciate them!  They really offer some wonderful products and I know you will just love them!

Scraptownlady Is the Place to Purchase your Scrapbooking and Card project supplies. 
If you are looking for special, high-quality scrapbooking paper, Scraptownlady has it! 
We also offer a large variety of beautiful embellishments to make beautiful pages and cards. Authentique, Graphic 45, Pion Design and Kaisercraft are just a few of the scrap booking papers we carry. We also carry paper crafting dies from the following companies to make your scrapbooking and card projects stand out: Cheery Lynn Designs, Impression Obsessions, My Favorite Things-Die Namics, Memory Box and Sizzix.
She also carries,  Impression Obsessions, Flourishes, Our Daily Bread just a few of the Stamp Lines she carries.  There will be two new lines in the store soon.
Scraptownlady is located near Branson, MO, but ships anywhere. Scraptownlady does not inflate shipping costs; she invoices you for the actual costs after your order is weighed. 



As a special offer to all the followers and participants of Scrapping Everyday Miracles, Scraptown Lady , is offering a special discount of 15% off your total order. Just enter code SVDMBD15 upon checkout at http://scraptownlady.com
Scraptown Lady is sponsoring our Birthday Celebration Challenges with a $25 Gift Certificate.





Courtney Walsh is a published author, scrapbooking designer, theatre director and playwright. Her debut novel, A Sweethaven Summer, will be released in February, 2012 by Guideposts/Summerside, followed by two additional novels in the series. She has also written two papercrafting books, Scrapbooking Your Faith and The Busy Scrapper. Courtney has also written a series of novels A Sweethaven Summer,   and is currently working a new series of novels with the first of the series coming out this Christmas.  Courtney has been a contributing editor for Memory Makers Magazine and Children’s Ministry Magazine and is a frequent contributor to Group Publishing curriculum, newsletters and other publications. She has also written several full-length musicals, including her most recent, The Great American Tall Tales and Hercules for Christian Youth Theatre, Chicago. Courtney is a member of ACFW and is the current PR Manager for Webster’s Pages, a scrapbooking company. 

Courtney has sponsered SEM's Celebration with her book Scrapbooking Your  Faith and a book pack featuring two of her Sweethaven Novels



 Blue Fern Studios was founded with the idea of providing unique and sophisticated papercraft designs. We offer exquisitely detailed products to inspire all styles of craft artists in all areas, including scrapbooking, mixed media, general crafting, and more! We currently offer a wide variety of chipboard designs with new items being frequently added. Be on the lookout for our upcoming paper collection and MORE ;)!
Blue Fern is sponsoring our Birthday Celebration Blog hop here on SEM.  You can win the chipboard prize pack pictured above



Day Signs is an Etsy Store filled lots of personalized printable to plan the perfect party. From the start of party planning with pretty invitations to the end with thank you cards, our printables are personalized for you. All that's left for you to do is print and cut!

We want your parties to be perfect just like you do so we strive hard to make everything just right for you. We offer quick and reliable customer service to make you happy!
My website: www.daysignsbyday.com

Day Signs is sponsoring with a $35 gift certificate to the shop... But that is not all  everyone can save 15% to at the store just use the code PRETTY15


3 Scrappy Boys is a monthly kit club and store. We offer 3 kits per month that can be purchased individually or as a subscription. Subscribing comes with benefits like 10% off your kit cost and store purchases. We also have a facebook page where you can follow all the happenings at 3 Scrappy Boys like sales, crops, and challenges.
Here are some links:
http://www.3scrappyboys.com/shop/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Scrappy-Boys/160870820644332

3 Scrappy Boys is sponsoring our Birthday Celebration Giveaway you can enter by clicking HERE. You can win this awesome # Scrappy Boys kit...



Hello everyone! I am Jessie and I live in France.  I make fabric buttons with my antique button machine given to me by my mother.  This is simple craft brings me a lot of joy and most important, links me to my mother whom I miss everyday as we live in different countries. I sincerely thank you all at scrapping everyday miracles for all the positive stories, we really need all the good news we can get these days.God bless! 

Unfortunately I out of town during the Birthday Celebration so I have had to set my store to On Vacation and you wont be able see all my lovely buttons.  However I will be back August 24th and you can visit me then and use any gift certificates you have won.  Please come back and visit me I know you will just love the variety of fabric buttons I have to offer.  


Link to the Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroNaNa



Retronana has sponsored us with not just one but TWO $15 gift certificates to her store so the winners can buy lots of beautiful fun fabric buttons like those pictured above. In addition a third lucky winner will be able to win the buttons pictured above.




Hi my name is Jodi and I am the owner/operator/and head handler at Talking Twine and Trim.  It is an etsy shop that was started out of a yearning for bakers twine in every color.  So yes I am addict to bakers twine and all of the fun things to do with it.   Since that fateful day I have added in bitty bags, cupcake boxes, scrunched seam binding, paper straws and now washi tape.   I "design" with all of the fun things I carrying in my shop.   I do design for a online shop Scrapbook Doodle.com and have been submitting to magazines and I have my first card that is going to be pubbed coming out this August.   Please drop by my shop and say hi or pick up something for that next party in your life talkingtwineandtrim@etsy.com or I am also on facebook with the same name and often have give-aways.

Here is just a couple of pictures of the fun new products you can find in the store....

 Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/talkingtwineandtrim?section_id=11876625
Blog: http://talkingtwineandtrim@blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Talking-Twine-and-Trim/215439008539165

Talking Twine and Trim is sponsoring the Birthday Celebration with a prize pack with bitty bags, 50 yards of twine, a dozen straws and some washi tape. A bit of. Everything.   




For as long as I can remember I have loved to scrapbook and make all types of crafts.  In October of 2010 a good friend invited me to a scrapbooking party.  It was there that I was first introduced to Close To My Heart (CTMH).  I had never heard of them before but after seeing their innovative truly clear and very easy to use stamps I was hooked!  CTMH, and their consultants, make it their goal to show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most!  They are deidated to being an industry leader and innovator.  With a rewarding business opportunity and revolutionary new products, and with founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton at the company’s helm, Close To My Heart has made many significant contributions to the scrapbooking and stamping industry. Jeanette’s leadership, spanning over 25 years in the industry, has made the company a premier resource for individuals who wish to enhance their artistic talents and pursue a successful business career.  Through classes, workshops and on-line parties you can learn new tips and techniques to make your paper crafts really stand out and earn FREE product.  Contact me via email at alwaysdeeper(at) hotmail.com or through my website for more information.
Here are my links:
Elizabeth has provided the following  prize for the Birthday Celebration a Close to My Heart paper pack (Chantilly) that is pictured below.

A really BIG THANK YOU to all our sponsors!!!!!!
Dont forget to use the following discount codes when purchasing from these sponsors.
Scraptown Lady 15% off your total order = SVDMBD15
Day Signs save 15% to at the store= PRETTY15

3 comments:

Tamara D said...

Enjoyed my first SEM blog hop!

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks so much for all the amazing and generous gifts from our sponsors!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Larita paban said...

Surprise Birthday Signs party? Not a problem, custom delivery requests can be made. We offer flexibility in delivery times and later pick up for special parties of all kinds . Or for an extra 10 dollars why not keep the birthday lawn signs and ornaments an extra day.