Friday, July 19, 2013

Birthday Celebration Game Winners!

It's Jessica and I am here to announce the winners from our Birthday Celebration games in our Facebook Chit Chat Group!

The winner of the Photo Rally Game was:

Stephanie Wampler Wright

She won a $35 GC from Day Signs:

Day Signs is an Etsy Store filled lots of personalized printable to plan the perfect party. From the start of party planning with pretty invitations to the end with thank you cards, our printables are personalized for you. All that's left for you to do is print and cut!

We want your parties to be perfect just like you do so we strive hard to make everything just right for you. We offer quick and reliable customer service to make you happy!
My website: www.daysignsbyday.com

The winner of the guess the number of buttons game was:


Jennifer Deringer Early

She won a Sweethaven book pack from Courtney Walsh:

Courtney Walsh is a published author, scrapbooking designer, theatre director and playwright. Her debut novel, A Sweethaven Summer, will be released in February, 2012 by Guideposts/Summerside, followed by two additional novels in the series. She has also written two papercrafting books, Scrapbooking Your Faith and The Busy Scrapper. Courtney has also written a series of novels A Sweethaven Summer,   and is currently working a new series of novels with the first of the series coming out this Christmas.  Courtney has been a contributing editor for Memory Makers Magazine and Children’s Ministry Magazine and is a frequent contributor to Group Publishing curriculum, newsletters and other publications. She has also written several full-length musicals, including her most recent, The Great American Tall Tales and Hercules for Christian Youth Theatre, Chicago. Courtney is a member of ACFW and is the current PR Manager for Webster’s Pages, a scrapbooking company. 


The winners of the Grab the RAK game are:

Kim Schultz and Linda Bednar

Kim won a gift pack from Talking Twine:
Hi my name is Jodi and I am the owner/operator/and head handler at Talking Twine and Trim.  It is an etsy shop that was started out of a yearning for bakers twine in every color.  So yes I am addict to bakers twine and all of the fun things to do with it.   Since that fateful day I have added in bitty bags, cupcake boxes, scrunched seam binding, paper straws and now washi tape.   I "design" with all of the fun things I carrying in my shop.   I do design for a online shop Scrapbook Doodle.com and have been submitting to magazines and I have my first card that is going to be pubbed coming out this August.   Please drop by my shop and say hi or pick up something for that next party in your life talkingtwineandtrim@etsy.com or I am also on facebook with the same name and often have give-aways.

Here is just a couple of pictures of the fun new products you can find in the store....

 Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/talkingtwineandtrim?section_id=11876625
Blog: http://talkingtwineandtrim@blogspot.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Talking-Twine-and-Trim/215439008539165

Linda won a $15 gift card to Retronana and a $10 gift card to Paper Loves Glue:
Hello everyone! I am Jessie and I live in France.  I make fabric buttons with my antique button machine given to me by my mother.  This is simple craft brings me a lot of joy and most important, links me to my mother whom I miss everyday as we live in different countries. I sincerely thank you all at scrapping everyday miracles for all the positive stories, we really need all the good news we can get these days.God bless! 

Unfortunately I out of town during the Birthday Celebration so I have had to set my store to On Vacation and you wont be able see all my lovely buttons.  However I will be back August 24th and you can visit me then and use any gift certificates you have won.  Please come back and visit me I know you will just love the variety of fabric buttons I have to offer.  


Link to the Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RetroNaNa



Our Bingo winners were:

Sarah Biswabic and Stephanie Wampler Wright

They won a $15 gift card from Retronana and a Button Pack from Retronana, respectively.

The winner of the Manufacturer Madness game was:

Jessica Lynn

She won a Close to My Heart paper pack from Elizabeth Mindemann:

For as long as I can remember I have loved to scrapbook and make all types of crafts.  In October of 2010 a good friend invited me to a scrapbooking party.  It was there that I was first introduced to Close To My Heart (CTMH).  I had never heard of them before but after seeing their innovative truly clear and very easy to use stamps I was hooked!  CTMH, and their consultants, make it their goal to show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most!  They are deidated to being an industry leader and innovator.  With a rewarding business opportunity and revolutionary new products, and with founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton at the company’s helm, Close To My Heart has made many significant contributions to the scrapbooking and stamping industry. Jeanette’s leadership, spanning over 25 years in the industry, has made the company a premier resource for individuals who wish to enhance their artistic talents and pursue a successful business career.  Through classes, workshops and on-line parties you can learn new tips and techniques to make your paper crafts really stand out and earn FREE product.  Contact me via email at alwaysdeeper(at) hotmail.com or through my website for more information.
Here are my links:

The winner of the Twine game was:

Misty Pace Blankenship

She won 9 spools of American Crafts ribbon from our very own Roberta.

Finally, the winner of the ABCs of Scrapbooking game was:

Lilly Baldwin

She won a 4-pack of card kits by Lisa Bearnson from Roberta.


Congratulations to all of our winners and thank you to everyone who joined us for our Birthday Celebration!!  We hope you will join us for our monthly main challenge and sketch challenge

If you have not been contacted to claim your prize, please email us at scrappingeverydaymiracles@yahoo.com
to claim your prize.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank Roberta for my lovely spools of ribbon!!! I received them in the mail today and am tickled PINK!!! Thanks for such a great birthday celebration!!!!
Smiles, Misty

Jennifer Earley said...

Wow! Thanks for the win of the books (can't wait to read them!) and congrats to all of the winners! Who do I need to send my address?
Thanks so much!!!
~Jen Earley

Susan Strawser said...

Congrats ladies

Jessica said...

Send it to the email address at the end of this post and we will get the prize to you! Thanks!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, what amazing prizes!! Congrats to the fortunate winners!! ~ Blessings, Tracey