Sunday, June 9, 2013

May Winners!

Hi everyone... It is Jessica and I have some winners to announce!!  I apologize, this post is a little tardy, the weekend got away from me!


The Design Team's Top 3 from the Main Challenge are:

Sarah

Jessica 


Kathleen


Don't forget ladies to display the "Top 3 badge" proudly in the sidebar of your blog!


Now for the winners of our prize, chosen randomly from all of our entries.  Our sponsor was 

They donated two $20 gift certificates for two lucky winners!  Our prize winners are:

Sierra Winters

and

Kathleen White!

Congrats ladies!!
to claim your prize.
Thanks again to all who entered!
We invite you to link up to our June challenge
and our Sketch challenge to be posted the third Monday of this month!


3 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

Cool. Congratulations!!!

Cara G said...

Congratulations ladies...beautiful work!!

Sierra Winters said...

I've sent a couple of emails to claim my prize, but haven't heard back! I look forward to playing along again!
Sierra