Monday, June 17, 2013

June Sketch Challenge is here!

Tracey G. here with this month's sketch challenge! Hope your June is finding you productive and happy! If you need a little scrappy mojo-I present to you these lovely sketches from the designing mind of Leah Schaeffer. Leah is one of the co-founders of Stuck on U Sketches, where I am lucky enough to be on the DT with these talented ladies. SOUS has loads of inspiration and challenges-check it out when you get the chance!

You may create either the Layout or the card sketch and the scrap twist is to include at least one handmade flower-any material is fine!


                                                                       Card Sketch

Here are some links to flower tutorials:

Here's what the Design Team created...remember to hover your mouse over each photo to see what each gal has to say about her project!

First,our Guest Designer, Roberta Meyers-Edmisten











Our sponsor this month is Citrus Twist.
Citrus Twist Kits grew out of one girl’s love of all things crafty, with just a little love of vintage thrown in. Here is the story: My mom and I shared a love of the art world. I grew up tagging along to Art in the Park shows, quilting fairs and more. Early in 2012 my mom passed away and as I was going through her lifetime of art and crafts supplies, the idea for Citrus Twist Kits was born. It was the vintage scraps that inspired the handcrafted item that goes into each main kit.
Citrus Twist Kits are color-based, inspired and great value for your money. A box arrives on your doorstep each month filled with scrapbooking gifts to keep you playing all month long.
LINK:
 Trina has provided us not one, but TWO prizes to give away this month!  The first is the May Project Life Kit:


And the second is the April main kit:

Subscriber special, for our site members, June only: Free alphabet set with 3- or 6-month sub.
You will need to mention in the comments box at checkout that you are a member of our site and want the promo that will ship with your first kit.

**NOTE: You may submit the project you create for Scrapping Everyday Miracles to other challenge blogs but your project must be mainly created for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge in order to win the sponsor prize**

 All entries must be linked HERE by June 30th, 11:59pm PST.

*Important: Make sure your link is to the blog post with your project & not just your blog in general...and be sure to remember the SCRAP TWIST!



8 comments:

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

This was such a fun sketch to work with, and for me, creating the flower to coordinate with my little boy's pic and the paper theme was a challenge! But, I enjoyed it! And, punching the stars was a great way for me to use some paper scraps! Hope you will join in with us!

Sierra Winters said...

Hi! I'm the May winner and I've sent a few emails and left messages, but can't seem to get ahold of anyone to find out how to claim my prize. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Sierra Winters
sierrasgift@gmail.com

Cara G said...

@ Sierra...thanks for letting us know...I will send Nicole a personal email. -Cara (SEM Design Team Member)

Tracey Sabella said...

Gorgeous sketches and examples by the DT!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Kim said...

This was such a fun sketch to work with!! I really had fun making the flowers.

Great job by the DT!

Infinity97 said...

Loved the sketch - thanks for the inspiration!

Paula Jennings said...

I am having a lot of trouble with my keyboard. It ads spaces, deletes things, leaves letters out or just randomly keeps typing the same letter. I am hoping my entry went in properly as I was just adding my email address and a zillon "n's" went flyig across the screen and then jumped to the page.

Paula Jennings said...

and BTW - loved the sketch. Very easy to work with. So happy the time was extended so that I was able to complete and enter it.