Sunday, June 9, 2013

Guest Designer- Roberta Meyers-Edmisten.

Hi Everyone! Well today is the day that we announce the Guest Designer for June... This month we are really excited to have... Roberta Meyers-Edmisten.



Here is a little bit about Roberta....

I am a wife, mother, mother-in-law, and homeschool teacher who has been blessed by the Lord God, and I am in love with Jesus Christ! I have a wonderful husband of more than 12 years, 3 sons, and 1 beautiful daughter-in-law. I love to preserve extraordinary & daily moments of life through papercrafting! I enjoy traveling, specifically to Puerto Rico and North Carolina beaches. My favorite book is the Holy Bible, and I never come away from it disappointed. My mom is my best friend. My youngest son, affectionately called Roo, is my first homeschooled child, and I enjoy learning with him! I love to cook, which is a blessing b/c I am vegan and gluten free. I am an amateur animal rights activist, pro-life, and believe that every baby should be celebrated. My favorite color is pink, and I would wear jeans and a white t-shirt every day if I could. I dislike clutter and despise germs, but I save way too much memorabilia from my youngest son's life and take way too many photos! I am very generous, and wear my heart on my sleeve. 

You  can visit Roberta on her blog http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com/

Here are some Roberta's wonderful creations!





Check back tomorrow to see Roberts's Guest Designer post... Just in case anyone noticed...Roberta got a little excited and accidentally published her post Friday instead of tomorrow.  But no worries it republish tomorrow!  It is fabulous inspiration so see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

Welcome!! We are so thrilled you could join us!

Cara G said...

So excited to have you as our GD this month Roberta! I love these layouts...I think my favorite is the YUCK one...I love the colors, the twists of bakers twine...and all those strips and banners!!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Oops! Just showing my human side!!!!