Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's So Cool I Have to Share....Pinterest-Inspired (Yet Again)!!

Hi everyone...Cara here today to share some Pinterest-inspired craftiness for your next project!!

I love pinning ideas to my Pinterest boards...one of these ideas I pinned about 2 months ago (and was saving to share) and the other I just recently found.

The first idea I want to share is these adorable twine flowers...

Our own Tracey Sabella has an awesome tutorial on her blog (love the way she layers them in different ways!!)...check it out here...Tracey's Blog. Another design team member, Toni, loved this exact Pinterest idea so much she shared it on the SEM Chit-Chat page already...so even though you may have already seen it, I wanted to share it again since it's so cool! Can't wait to find time to try it myself (since I love bright colors, I'm going to try it with some fun bright baker's twine).

My second idea (the one I just recently found) are these awesome paper feathers....
They are from Lia Griffith's "Handcraft Your Life" blog. You can see her post here...Lia's Blog.
She has a printable feather template that makes it really simple. Aren't they fabulous?

Let me know what you think? What's YOUR favorite Pinterest idea? Share it in the comments here!

Have a blessed day! -Cara

4 comments:

Christy Butters said...

I love those feathers!

caroleanne said...

I know I love those feathers too, I found them a while back on pinterest and fell in love with them the ones I saw were white, but these are gorjuss.

Tracey Gregory said...

Beautiful and creative! Thanks for sharing!

Tracey Sabella said...

Fun ideas, and the twine flowers are really easy to make and just take about 10 to 15 minutes each once you get the hang of it. Fabulous feathers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/