Thursday, April 25, 2013

So Cool I Have to Share..

Tracey G. here today. I am in the process of planning out an actual scraproom. It's just about the only upside to having my son grow up and move out. We plan to gut the room and design it however I want it. So that led me the land of Pintrest. You can lost for hours there but I found some cool, inexpensive storage ideas that I want to share!

I found this little beauty on ebay-I could so use this as my glue gun sits in a old tupperware container full of dried up glue of projects past.
Yes. I do need this.

How cool is this to store your magnetic dies,etc.

wafer thin die storage - magnetic sheets on closet doors

How many of us have one of these? 
Now that the VHS has gone the way of the 8 track-we can re-purpose
 this to hold our punches!
great idea - dvd storage shelf

For the handy person,here are directions to make an inexpensive, custom made desk:
                                            DO IT YOURSELF WHITE CRAFT DESK

I could go on and on so I will leave you with a collage of supercool ideas!

Have fun

7 comments:

Denise said...

Great storage tips! Look the magnetic die holder! :)

Tracey Sabella said...

Fabulous ideas, Tracey!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lisa H said...

I love all those ideas! I got lots of stuff free from craigslist too. =)

Marfa Otano said...

I wish that I had a scrap room. I would put these ideas to work immediately if not sooner.

Lizzyc said...

Wow.. I am lucky to have a scrap space.. yes a child moved out and made a bed room vacant!!hehe!! but mine is bits and pieces of boxes and shelves.. something all co-ordinated would be wonderful, but I am thankful for what I have.. all the best with planning your scrap space.. it will be a little escape place for you to create and have a peaceful time..

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
writing this article plus the rest of the site is really good.


My web page: User:GrantQuin - IIMWiki

Christy Butters said...

I love the magnetic door!