Monday, March 18, 2013

March's Sketch Challenge


Cara here to bring you this month's Sketch Challenge!
The sketch we're using this month is by the talented Debbie Gaydos.

The Scrap Twist is to use Buttons.

What drew me to this sketch was the way you can use it for multiple photos ... or use it for less (that's what I did--only used two, but used some patterned paper in between). I also loved the circles!!


I love all the different ways the Design Team interpreted this sketch...and also the different number of photos used (all the way from just one to five!)

*Remember to hover your mouse over each project to see which each gal had to say about her project












We'd love to have you link up your project using this Sketch for an opportunity to win this awesome prize pack from our sponsor Sue at ScrapChicKits.


There's also time to get another chance to win... by completing this month's MAIN CHALLENGE #26. 

All Sketch entries must be linked HERE by March 31st, 11:59pm PST.

*Important: Make sure your link is to the blog post with your project & not just your blog in general...and be sure to remember the SCRAP TWIST!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Great projects ladies. Cara you're right it is such a versatile sketch.

Lisa H said...

Love all the layouts you did!

Tracey Gregory said...

I love all the different takes!

Patsy Paterno said...

I love all the layouts! I think it is a grand idea to scrapbook our everyday miracles and blessings! My favorite is Tracey's page. She put her heart into it, didn't she? Paula, I dropped by to say you won my weekly ATC giveaway- if you give me your snail mail address, I'll send it off to you right away! Blessings! Patsy.paterno at gmail.com from
HeARTworks

PaulaJ said...

I was so excited to see this! It means so much. I saw that earlier and I will Facebook you with it ASAP. I really love everyone here so much! You really are all so great!

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

Whew! I got the sketch done! I had a great time scrapping my littlest miracle!