Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest Designer Post? SPECIAL SARA

Hi!  Paula Jennings here to share with you a special project that I created in memory of a friend's daughter who went to be with Our Lord at a very young age.  I was very excited to work on this challenge as I am giving it to them as a surprise.  Our challenge this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles was to share something special that you created for someone expecting nothing in return. The twist to the challenge was to use gems so I was sure to include several.  I was able to have one of their other daughters email some photos to me without their knowledge.  I had them printed up and I put together this frame. I am planning to give it to them just before Easter as I know they will be thinking of Sara very much at that time as we prepare to celebrate Our Lord's Resurrection.  I feel so blessed to be able to have created this frame especially for the Main challenge this month and to also have an opportunity to share with you another project that I made recently inspired by Proverbs 17:17 A Friend Loveth at all Times.

Here is Sweet Little Sara:



and here is the mirrored frame I made using Proverbs 17:17 A Friend Loveth at all Times:



It was such a blessing to be Guest Designer here at Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month.  I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my creations and that you will plan to submit your own creation for an opportunity to win a fabulous prize.  

If you have some time and would like to view more of my work I would love to have you stop by my blog at Precious Pages by Paula.

4 comments:

Tracey Gregory said...

What a thoughtful gift for what must be such a tender time for your friends. Sara is a beautiful little girl and you scrapped her in such a lovely way!

Karen Letchworth said...

God's Word assures us that Sara is safely in the immediate presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, now. THanks for sharing this beautiful tribute to her.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Cara G said...

Love these sweet, special projects Paula...so glad to have you as our GD this month!

alex grim said...

This is awesome, I will tell my friends about this. MIRACLE