Sunday, March 10, 2013

Guest Designer- Paula Jennings


PAULA HEADSHOT.jpg

I am pleased to announce our Guest Designer for March... Paula Jennings.... Here she is to introduce herself...



Hi fellow scrappers!  I'm Paula Jennings and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be the Guest Designer here on Scrapping Everyday Miracles this month.  I am a Christian Mom with two sons, Robert age 20 and Thomas age 14.  They are the light of my life and the subject of most of my scrapping.  I have been scrapping for about 15 years now, making cards for the last few years as well as doing a little bit of mixed media and altered art.  I hope that you enjoy the creations I am submitting and know that I am looking forward to seeing all of your submissions as well.  Thank you so much for this opportunity to share a bit of my life with you.  

You can check out Paula's Blog http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com/

Here are some of her lovely creations:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey Gregory said...

Welcome Paula!So glad to have you!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous work Paula! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

alex grim said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of info that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs.MIRACLE