Sunday, February 10, 2013

February's Guest Designer/- Tracey Sabella

I am really excited to announce our Guest Designer for February. We took a couple months off and havent had a gust designer but this month we are back in action!  It is wonderful to welcome Tracey Sabella


 I am so honored and excited to be here with you at SEM as your February Guest Designer!! This is such a sweet, refreshing place to come see the love of our Lord expressed in the work of the amazing designers and members.

I reside in Ohio and have been married to my amazing husband, Gary, for 30 years. Family has always been an important part of my life. We have been blessed with four sweet children. Joseph is an accomplished angler and table tennis player. He added Rachel to our family in December 2010, Grace is a writer and dog trainer, Elizabeth loved high school debate and continues her involvement through coaching. She added Andrew to our lives this past October. Maria is our only daughter still at home and is in her final year of high school. She excels at drawing and loves to sing. I home educated for 19 years until Maria elected to attend our local high school two years ago.

As much as I love my family, my first love is my Savior, and my faith is often reflected in my work.

I started scrapbooking when our church started a monthly scrapbook night in February 2007. It didn’t take long to realize that while I appreciate the value of archiving our family history, for me it is really about the artistic outlet scrapbooking affords. So, I definitely enjoy the process and don’t worry about “keeping up.” I enjoy flea markets and rescuing things from the trash for my stash, so you just never know what might pop up on one of my pages. I am blessed to be a designer for the ScrapThat! Kit Club. My go to Scrapbook style these days is shabby chic mixed media.

My blog is Garden Of Grace and can be found here: http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Here are some of the lovely projects that Tracey has created! Make sure you check out this layout on her blog because she gives you an awesome tutorial on how to make that beautiful rose.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracey... welcome to SEM... Your work is wonderful. Tks for sharing. :)

Scrapper Myra said...

That "unknown" was me... sorry... I was signed in with the wrong account. :)

Rochelle Spears said...

I just love Tracey's work... such beautiful projects!! Great inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm looking forward to sharing a special project with you tomorrow. ~ Blessings, Tracey

Susan Strawser said...

Beautiful pages. I'm going to scraplift at least one of them. I'll head over to you blog to see want else I can find!

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Gorgeous pages as always Tracey! Congratulations on being the February GDT at SEM! Your work is always so inspiring!

Cara G said...

Love your gorgeous work Tracey! You have such a pretty, feminine style!!