Thursday, December 27, 2012

This is so cool I just have to share...

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... Today I have something fun to share that we did in our house this Christmas.  We captured a picture of Santa... wanna see it...


That is our tree and our house... You take a picture of your tree with the presents under it and then upload it to the site Capture the Magic at http://www.capturethemagic.com/MagicalBeliefs.aspx
then you have several Santa\s to choose from and they can be resized and edited to fit your picture.  You get to download your final picture in just a couple of minutes to you computer. You get 4 different pictures for $10 so I used two and then let my sister make two for her kids.  It is well worth the price!!!!!! My daughter set a trap with the camera to catch the photo which really amounted to a string tied to the fireplace attached to a spoon and the camera.  I took the download and copied it to the camera card so when she woke the next morning she checked the camera and there it was a picture of Santa.  We then printed out several copies of the photo.  It isnt to late for you to do it... many of you will have pictures of your Christmas trees which you can upload to the site and how surprised will your kids be when you show them that you went to print the pictures and found this picture.  Or you can just keep it in mind for next year.  I can promise you your kids will love it!


9 comments:

Ирина said...

perfectly wonderful

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is so cool!

Susan said...

that is so cool...wish this had been around for my son when he was little. I will have to save this for when I have grandkids!

Sherri said...

That is awesome. My kids would have loved that. I bet all the kids are going to hearing about this when she goes back to school.

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

What a great idea! I have some friends who would love this, so I'm going to share the link! Thank you!!!

PaulaJ said...

so cute!

Lisa H said...

love it! I bet she was so surprised. =)

Kelly said...

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Scrapper Myra said...

This is so very cool!