Monday, November 19, 2012

November's Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone... It is Nicole and I am excited to bring you this sketch designed by Cherie Averill from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to work with this sketch this month because I was in CA for a month, but our design team came up with some amazing layouts.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!


Scrap Twist: Use a number on your layout... it could be an embellishment, the date, a stamp or part of the title... let's just see a number used!



Sherri

Marjolaine

Tracey

Svetlana

Felicity

Our SPONSOR this month is Peace, Love & Scrapbooking



Peace, Love & Scrapbooking was born out of a passion for scrapbooking and preserving memories.  They strive to put together kits that feature the latest products from several manufacturers ... taking care to make sure everything coordinates perfectly!  Each kit is jam packed with paper and embellies and will always contain enough product for you to create several stunning layouts or cards.  They aren't a typical kit club, there is no membership or monthly minimums ... just beautiful kits at one low price!  You choose what you want, when you want it and how many of each kit you'd like!

The lucky winner will receive a gift certificate good toward the kit of their choice!  

Also...they will offer a 15% discount for anyone that orders a kit during the month of November!  Use code: GC0906338

For a chance to win this awesome prize, link up a project by November 30th 11:59pm PST. *ImportantMake sure your link is to the blog post with your project & not just your blog in general...and be sure to remember the SCRAP TWIST!

11 comments:

Lisa H said...

LOVE the layouts ladies and the sketch rocks! I really hope I can get some scrapping time in! The photos I was going to use for the Oct. challenge are still sitting on my desk!

Tracey Gregory said...

Such a fun sketch! Love all the different takes on it!

Jess said...

Hi! I loved this sketch so much that when I saw it I sat right down to create my take on it!
http://scrapbookingbyjess.blogspot.ca/2012/11/scrapping-everyday-miracles-november.html

Christy Butters said...

love this sketch. thanks for always inspiring!

Christy Butters said...

oh and don't know where the link button is...but her is my take
http://creatingwiththegirls.blogspot.com/2012_11_01_archive.html#8841443053797379455

vatrushka said...

I love this sketch so much, that I just stop studying for my anatomy exam next week and here is my page.
http://vatrushkastreasure.blogspot.com/2012/11/page-for-scrapping-everyday-miracles.html

Scrapper Myra said...

Hello... I can't find the link button either... but here's my entry: http://winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com/2012/11/sem-sketch-challenge.html
Tks for the opportunity.

Buffy Esser said...

I love all the takes on this Layout! here is my take on it,I looked for the link thingy but didn't see it.
http://cherishedmementos.blogspot.com/2012/11/scrapping-everyday-miracles.html

thanks

Nicole Brenna said...

Fixed inlinkz sorry about that!

Scrapper Myra said...

Thank you NIcole!!!! :)

mamaLeka said...

Thank you Nicole for nice sketch!