Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day

Scrapping Everyday Miracles is so excited to particpate in the World Card Making Day.... 



Every year the first Saturday of October is World Card Making Day.  The holiday was created to kick off the holiday- card making season.  So how many of you make cards for the holidays?  Well even if you have never tried there is no better time to create and share handmade greetings.

So our design team have created some cards to share with you and to celebrate the creativity and fun behind making and giving handmade cards!
Nicole 
More fun cards can be found on my blog!

 Sherri


*I have a lot more card inspiration for you at my blog today--click on the link above*


For more information about World Cardmaking Day you can visit http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/index.html

Did you know there is a big World Cardmaking Day Contest that you can enter?  You can find the details here http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/contests/2012-world-card-making-day.html you have until October 15th to have your cards post marked...
Would you love to win this... I know I would!

If you have a card you have created and would like to share with us... you can comment with a link or share it with us on our Scrapping Everyday Miracles Facebook Group 

5 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

All beautiful creations. Love the rainbow. I saw your blog on the WCMD blog roll.

Jan Hennings said...

adorable cards!

Pamela said...

These are great!! I REALLY love that first one!! :)

Lisa H said...

Cool cards!! I was camping this weekend so far away from my craft desk, lol.

Scrapper Myra said...

Beautiful projects.