Sunday, September 23, 2012

Guest Designer for October is....


We are announcing our guest designer for October a little early this month since we have the blog hop next weekend and our Octomer Main Challenge will go live right after that!  So are you excited to hear who it is?  It is...
Toni Herron

Toni is a very talented scrapbooker and has been a loyal follower of SEM and contributes often on the FB group!  I will let her tell you a little bit about herself...


I have just turned 26. Have a very supportive husband Mark and two beautiful boys Lane, 9 and Hunter, 2 that are the inspiration for most of my LO's.
I'm a little Scrap Addicted but don't mind at all!
I am a Christian but are not able to attend church every Sunday, however God is a big part of our lives and everyday decisions. I believe that ALL men and women are equal no matter their faith.
I am lucky enough to have enough support so that I can be a stay at home Mum and with that also came the opportunities to be heavily involved in my boys extra activities. So I'm apart ofcommittees for the local Football club, Swimming club, Speedway (dirt track racing), School P&F and another group within the school and more.

I don’t really have a “STYLE” with my Scrapbooking, so I hope there is something for everything here.

Whether my finished product ends up being very simple and basic, or way over the top, I usually fall in love with them all..
However the process of getting to that stage can sometimes be difficult as I’m well known for ripping up pages and starting again.
I live in the paradise of a little town on the beach in Queensland, Australia. And certainly would not change that for the world!
This is only my second opportunity at being a GUEST designer as I only started entering competitions outside of my local store in July. So its exciting to meet you all, feel free to drop by my blog to say G'Day and I hope you all get a little inspiration from some part of my LO's for you this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

Please stop by and say hi at my blog...http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/


So nice to hear a little bit about who you are, about your life and your love for scrapbooking.   Here are some of my favorite projects from Toni... she really makes it hard to choose only a few!!!!







7 comments:

Sherri said...

So wonderful to learn a little more about you Toni. It's been such a treat to have you participate in our challenges, and the FB group over the past while. Congrats on the Guest spot, we look forward to working with you this month :)

Toni Herron said...

Awww... Thats me.. :)
Thank you ladies for this great opportunity!
I can't wait to showcase my designs alot with the rest of the team for October!
Toni.. xoxo

Tracey Sabella said...

Congratulations for Guest Designing at SEM. Your work is fabulous and I can't wait to see what you create as you share with us this month!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

glorygirl said...

Welcome, Toni! I love your style - very eclectic and romantic on some pages. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself!

Cara G said...

Great projects Toni...thanks so much for sharing more about yourself with us too. So happy to have you as our Guest Designer this month at SEM!:)))

Tracey Gregory said...

Wow! Great graphic design quality to your pages! So happy to have you as our GD!

Scrapper Myra said...

NIce work Toni... Welcome to SEM. Tks for the inspiration.