Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tutorial: Making the most out of die cut stickers





















I love purchasing Pattern Paper packs, especially when it's a manufacturer that I love. Usually when you get the pack it includes die cut stickers, and I used be stumped by these. I always thought these are pretty, but how am I going to use these stickers. I figured oh well I will use them if I make a card. In my mind that's what they where for. Recently I figured out how to incorporate them in my projects. I adhered the die cut to chipboard and then used foam pop dots to give it dimension. Here's a step by step of how I turned these die cut stickers into die cut chipboard pieces. Here's a finished project




Hope this helps next time you purchase your next Pattern Paper pack. Have fun and I would love to see how you use your die cut stickers. You can share your projects in our Facebook SEM Chit Chat Group.


Be Blessed,

Dolores

3 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, lovely project and such great ideas on using those stickers we all have in our stash!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sherri said...

I agree, this is a fabulous way to make the most of your paper pack :) Great project too Dolores!

die cut stickers said...

its great to see this post...its a nice use of die cut sticker.....