Monday, July 30, 2012

(Pinterest Post) The Main Thing

Is to keep the Main thing the Main thing!  Happy Monday :)  This is Elizabeth here with a pinterest post for you all.  I'm not sure about you but I've been struggling lately with all the busyness of life to keep things in perspective.  I have such a hard time with all the running around remembering to take the time to sit.  Just sit.  Be still.  Be still and know that God is who He says He is.

Pinterest is a great place to find all sorts of inspiration.  I use it to categorize my recipes, craft projects, home decor, scrapbook pages, cards, etc.  I feel like my boards tend to reflect my life a little bit.  My boards need organization - badly!  Hey wait . . . so does my life!

One of my favorite pin boards is titled Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing.  On this board you will find pins like this

Source - pixelperfect blog
 and this
Source - Pinterest

Dear friends.  I am grounded in times of stress because of the foundation my life is built on.  It is not because of anything I do but because of what was done for me!  I am reminded to run to the rock.  This board is a source for me to remember when my world is shaking heaven stands and when my heart is breaking I never leave His Hands.  This is by far my favorite pinboard . . . what is yours? 

3 comments:

Tracey Sabella said...

Thanks for the encouraging words and word art inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Scrapper Myra said...

Just in the right moment! Tks!

Trish Hughes said...

those are great saying, thanks for sharing!!!