Friday, July 27, 2012

July Tutorial and Technique post

So I am such a space cadet... I guess I should say who "I" is.... It is me Nicole... I dont know what it is but I dont know where my head is.  I was suppose to post the tutorial and technique I had for you yesterday... but oh well it is only a day later and I really want to share it with you so here we go!!!
One of my favorite items from a few seasons ago were the kraft envelopes that Maya Roads came out with...
I used several on lots of projects but now I dont have any left and they arent as readily available as they were before.  I got to thinking that maybe someone had created a tutorial on making envelopes like the Maya Road ones.  Guess what I found a tutorial at the blog Clips and Cuts... here is a link http://www.clips-n-cuts.com/2010/01/weekend-video-mini-envelopes/  Plus here is a the video from that post
Also in order to get her template please visit her blog... http://www.clips-n-cuts.com/2010/01/weekend-video-mini-envelopes/and dont forget to thank her for sharing her tutorial!!!!!

Finally here is a layout that I created with kraft envelopes 

3 comments:

Lisa H said...

I like those envelopes! Your layout is really cute too Nic. =) We were just at the beach today, it wasn't super hot but it was still nice and lots of fun.

Tracey Sabella said...

Such a lovely layout!! Those envelopes are cute and what a great place to tuck some hidden journaling or a piece of memorabilia!! Thanks for the tutorial link!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Scrapper Myra said...

Gorgeous LO and cool technique. Tks so much for sharing.